Saturday, November 30, 2013

Did you all get your free WSO tickets for December 10th yet?

Don't forget to take your family to this free concert! Don't forget to donate some canned goods when your heading out the door. Just reminding you that this act of charity is a great lesson for your kids- feeding the hunger, a Corporal Work of Mercy ;)  We learned two really cool songs for the Corporal and Spiritual works of Mercy last year, and yes I didn't even have them memorized- it's been awhile since I was in school, but my kids did. And guess where we learned it? On Holy Heroes- it was free in their videos they email you! Wouldn't you rather hear your kids sing the Corporal and Spiritual Work of Mercy song rather than the latest Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus song? Just saying... sign up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.