- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Hey out there!
Well I know I have no idea who you all are reading my blog. I know a few friends are, probably mostly my mom. But I do know she is in bed and my dad took her holy hour tonight. So help me out, I have people from foreign countries dropping in. I just made that post about my book list and BAM! I saw my pages views go nuts. So I know I have some readers. Leave me a comment and tell me what your up to. I think I just want to know who you are and would like to say hi. I think that I must need some extra attention- like my husband and three kids don't give me enough..call it needy Catholic mom syndrome, call it my ego..whatever it is.. Who is out there? How are you tonight? Do you prefer hard shell or soft tacos? Tell me what you want to see on here. Peace!