- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Last night for Father Philippe talk
Tonight was the 3rd and last night of Fr. Philippe's talks. I was so fortunate to make all three nights thanks to the Blessed Sacrament people who volunteered their time to babysit. My kids enjoyed the socializing too, so it was a win win all around. You can see the rest of his talks on Blessed Sacraments website. I think last night and tonight were outstanding. He talked about St. Therese a lot and really stressed humility and gratitude to bring down God's grace. There was a reception tonight and we saw so many friends from our Catechesis group and homeschool group and a few others. Thank God for Father Philippe who took the time to travel to the middle of no where, in country in which he won't find many people he can communicate with in his native tongue, to bring the message of the Gospel to us in such wonderful perspective.