Saturday, November 16, 2013

Last thrift store find shopping Catholic style. (I am trying to think of a clever name for that)

This is my new tradition...lol Go clean up the cute Catholic stuff at all the thrift shops.
Guess how much this was? It's new home is as a centerpiece for Holy Week and on the piano when I feel like it ;) Resin statue little over a foot long. Bottom shelf, thank goodness my crew was with me and had their eyes peeled. 



$2.49!

 I just had to modify this post a little. Here's some affordable ones  on Amazon ;) Please don't buy them, I am just humoring you on the cost.

Last Supper
$106!! Last Supper


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.