- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Friday, November 1, 2013
little bit of this...little bit of that...
What I work on at night when I am alone with three kids?? I am working on Sacred Heart and Immaculate Heart book covers for some Precious Moments Catholic Bibles I found for cheap at a used book store (for my kids). This is my first go at free hand embroidery and design. But I am excited to fudge through it- my stitches are far from perfect but I don't think my kids will notice. My Chi-Rho is kind of lonely looking, I am definitely not done.
© 2013 Homeschooling Papist