Friday, November 15, 2013

My kids with their homemade comforters after we read- there are 4 turkey's in the picture.

Notice the weather change this week? Seemed like it was Monday when it suddenly was cold. I would have no idea had my mom not notified me either, thanks mom!  I made the kids some camo blankies last month and I throw them in the dryer to get warmed up before bed sometimes on a cold night.  They are happy clams ;)  Pretty easy blankets to finish, I made them as big as a twin comforter (to avoid them getting kicked off- and I top stitched sewed almost all 4 sides and then turned them inside out and finished off the hole)


There are 4 turkeys in the picture, can you spot the 4th?
  GOBBLE GOBBLE!

2 comments:

  1. wow - this sounds so silly but when I first look at this picture I see me. keep up the good work. Bella just had her ACL surgery so it is 8 weeks in the crate and looking forward to her running again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Oh and sorry about Bella! No fun! Did u see my salsa post? Ur name was mentioned ;)

      Delete

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.