Friday, November 15, 2013

My thrift store finds...Catholic stuff of course. Saturate your home in the real reason for the season.

So we went thrift store shopping. Here's a few of our fun finds- there was more, but I am embarrassed to show you all the stuff we found. The point is saturate your home in "The real reason for the season" - with out $spending$ a lot. LOL Guess I will be dusting a lot ;) But now is the time to start looking. Don't worry we don't forget about Thanksgiving. We found a hilarious stuffed turkey to stick in the middle of our table. I will save him for later.




these are candle holders, I just need to figure out what candle goes in them.


   My daughter fell in love with this. There was a really nice brass one that was bigger, but it had some nasty slime growing inside of it and it was slimey. It had a beautiful scene in it.  I don't know how people salvage them when they go bad. It was a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.