- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Our X-acto Pencil Sharpener
We bought an X-ACTO SharpX Performance Electric Pencil Sharpener, I keep it unplugged until we need it. But so far we love it. It's a lot better than sharpening by hand. We have lots of those little hand sharpeners around but this is speeds up the day quite a bit. Imagine you go to have your religion assignment- drawing a scene from the Old Testament and eeeegad! All you kids pencils are dull. Have no fear! Two minutes later you will be back in business. It has little sticky suction cups on the bottom, which really work well too! There are lot of good electric pencil sharpeners on Amazon, I just picked the ones with 4 and 5 star reviews and that had a lot of feedback.