Saturday, November 9, 2013

something you can't explain- pictures included ;)

So we have gymnastics every Friday.  Kids know the routine, I tell them to get their gymnastics clothes on, get their shoes, hoodies...etc.. Tonight I had to tell them to get their shoes at least 3 or 4 times. We were pulling into the drive at the Ymca and Genna says (view the picture)


Missy got to ride in the stroller. Brenden was a little jealous.


I am sort of a salsa freak. I love homemade salsa. My mom makes it, my sister makes it,  I make it, my Aunt Laurie makes it..it's in our blood.


Hello my name is Shannon, I am a Great Value White Corn and Black Beans salsa addict. Walmart you may pat yourself on the back. This is my third jar in two weeks.


And I can't explain my brother Nathan. He thinks he is a bat.


Have a good day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.