- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Saturday, November 9, 2013
something you can't explain- pictures included ;)
So we have gymnastics every Friday. Kids know the routine, I tell them to get their gymnastics clothes on, get their shoes, hoodies...etc.. Tonight I had to tell them to get their shoes at least 3 or 4 times. We were pulling into the drive at the Ymca and Genna says (view the picture)
Missy got to ride in the stroller. Brenden was a little jealous.
I am sort of a salsa freak. I love homemade salsa. My mom makes it, my sister makes it, I make it, my Aunt Laurie makes it..it's in our blood.
Hello my name is Shannon, I am a Great Value White Corn and Black Beans salsa addict. Walmart you may pat yourself on the back. This is my third jar in two weeks.
And I can't explain my brother Nathan. He thinks he is a bat.
Have a good day!