- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Don't forget to thank your Godparents on New Years Day!
Think of where you are at in life, and if you recall your Godparents being there at different stages of your life now is a great time to thank them! Even as an adult you can still thank them! It's tradition for Catholic's to thank Godparents on New Years day. Get back in touch with them! To read more about that tradition, it's in that book I showed you on EWTN's website.