Monday, December 23, 2013

Epiphany Party/ Epiphany Blessing Link-up January 6th, 2014!

The post for the link up is the first post at the top of my blog now. Click here to go there.

Let's link up and show each other for our Epiphany Party or Epiphany Blessing! If you are wanting to do a blessing for your home on the Epiphany here's is how.  I have link to ours from last year up already. Don't forget to get a piece of your kids sidewalk chalk for the priest to bless, just print off the blessing and show it to them. Here's some other ideas.



This year, your doors will have on them, 20+C+M+B+14. The letters are the first initials of the three Wisemen- Casper, Melchoir and Balthazar, and the 2014 is obvious. In Latin the C+M+B stands for Christius Mansionem Benedicat. That translates into “May Christ Bless this House”. I will run this from January 5th to January 10th, so we all have time to get on here and link-up! (And hopefully I will run this right, this is my first time.) Make sure and link back to this particular post not the main home page. Advent Blessings!

 I will repost at the top of my blog page!! Go there 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.