- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Hide and Seek with Mary and Baby Jesus.
Here's some photos of a fun little Advent game today. As we were heading outside today Knox grabbed our $.25 Mary and baby Jesus. We decided to play a little hide and seek with the little figures. I sent them behind the fence and hid the figures in the front yard. They all came around and searched for them. Once Brenden found both of them! I was so proud of him! And they didn't get sick of it, we played it a lot, each taking turns. Now Genna likes to blab- she's a lot like her mother, and I had her go in the garage while we searched after she hid. Otherwise she would tell us where they were. We really enjoyed eating our California Clementines too! I keep a box of them in my minivan- and it smells so good in there. YUM!
Their self built pretend camp fire (THIS IS NOT MY YARD- it is a field..not my grass ;))
where are they hiding?
Oh what fun!