- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Monday, December 2, 2013
My kids singing the Advent Song
Don't know if you saw this traveling around the web. But here's one of my kids
shouting singing this morning. Sorry Daddy if we woke you up!! HA HA!
I found the song on Catholic Icing.
The words are, well at least my kids words- not like you can't hear them!!
Advent is a time to wait, not a time to celebrate, count the candles one by one, until Advent time is done, day by day we work and play, to prepare for Christmas Day!