- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Monday, December 2, 2013
some cuties in their pajama's, filling their little good deed mangers tonight
Okay this isn't a real informative post, just more I thought my kids were cute post.
We got home from Catechesis late after taking a diversion to see a mile of Christmas lights on the way home. It was a bit late getting into pj's and reading our Advent books. But I snapped a couple pictures of the kids putting their "straw" into their mangers. Sorry for multiples of the little guy, he wouldn't quit cheesing or dropping his yarn!
getting their "Straw" from their assigned bags
oops dumped the manger out
oops dumped out the manger again!
We might finally get that manger up there!