Monday, December 2, 2013

some cuties in their pajama's, filling their little good deed mangers tonight

Okay this isn't a real informative post, just more I thought my kids were cute post.
We got home from Catechesis late after taking a diversion to see a mile of Christmas lights on the way home. It was a bit late getting into pj's and reading our Advent books. But I snapped a couple pictures of the kids putting their "straw" into their mangers. Sorry for multiples of the little guy, he wouldn't quit cheesing or dropping his yarn!


getting their "Straw" from their assigned bags



oops dumped the manger out


oops dumped out the manger again!


We might finally get that manger up there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.