Friday, December 13, 2013

St. Lucy's Feast Day celebration pictures

Here's a few pictures of today's celebration. We are a 3rd shift family, my husband works late, so it's actually his sleeping time now- he happened to decide to wake up and walk upstairs as we were getting ready to go downstairs (he's didn't get the memo to stay in bed!! lol) So then after that surprise, we got everyone back downstairs and were able to serve daddy coffee and donuts.


St. Lucy!


Star Boys!


bright and early before our 1st breakfast


right before going into re-awake Daddy


tea lights on the tray of drinks and donuts



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.