- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Friday, December 13, 2013
St. Lucy's Feast Day celebration pictures
Here's a few pictures of today's celebration. We are a 3rd shift family, my husband works late, so it's actually his sleeping time now- he happened to decide to wake up and walk upstairs as we were getting ready to go downstairs (he's didn't get the memo to stay in bed!! lol) So then after that surprise, we got everyone back downstairs and were able to serve daddy coffee and donuts.
bright and early before our 1st breakfast
right before going into re-awake Daddy
tea lights on the tray of drinks and donuts