Sunday, December 22, 2013

Timing is right, syllabus, Jesse Tree and a 10 Commandment file folder game.

I love when things just happen to line up just right. Right now we are going on Christmas break now for school. Knox is supposed to try and memorize the Ten Commandments. There are a couple nice file folder games you can also access and print off from Catholic Toolbox. They have several posts on each individual commandment too. They explore the individual commandments more. Everything happened to time right with the Jesse Tree and with his MODG studies. I love when everything we are learning is in the same time period!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.