- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Uncle Jon's visit last week.
Uncle Jon is Genna's Godfather- he was one of my brother's who helped conspire the Nativity Play with me for Christmas Eve. He came and visited with us last week while he was taking time off work to travel into town for the holidays. He is getting read to have a minor knee surgery, please pray for him. He is a single guy and an engineer, and he loves Legos- go figure. Pardon my sweats...lol and my shortness, my little brother is the tallest in our family, I think.