Saturday, January 18, 2014

I noticed while making the last post

-These Neumann Press reprints popped up. They were reprints from the 1950s, and then Neumann Press went out of business and Tan Publisher bought Neumann Press and thankfully the press is rolling again and these books are available. I collected these over a year ago, but now I see the newer ones which are being reprinted by Tan publisher who bought Neumann Press. And they are coming up for sale way less than the cost of a new one too. This is great! That means you can save some money! We have read all of them. They are lengthier but both Genna and Knox loved them because of the pictures, they are full of pictures. Hope you love them as much as we do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.