- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Our family's Patron Saint this year is....
St. Francis of Assisi, Feast Day October 4th.
Here's some of the books we are reading this year (yes some are on the Christmas and Advent list) and we hope to collect more and have a Feast Day party! We couldn't go wrong with a Francis- as we now have Pope Francis, and we love love St. Anthony still and we felt like we needed to keep with the Franciscans. Funny how in tune my kids were to poverty and Franciscan monk theme. We got our St. Francis holy medals blessed with our Epiphany chalk. We also happen to love going to St. Francis of Assisi Church here in town, so that just makes going to mass there even more special for us.