Friday, January 3, 2014

Some of the Holy Heroes gang and us

I found it (I also asked their momma if I could post their picture too). I love them!  Knox and Genna were more shy in person when we did meet them. Knox thinks Trey is the man! Yea, sweaty nursing baby and we were all worn out from road trips and not having naps. (They drove a lot longer than we did). Really I am hoping they come to the Catholic Family Conference in August here. Our conference is about 20 times bigger than the homeschool conference- I think they might find some people here who would like their stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.