- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Friday, January 3, 2014
Some of the Holy Heroes gang and us
I found it (I also asked their momma if I could post their picture too). I love them! Knox and Genna were more shy in person when we did meet them. Knox thinks Trey is the man! Yea, sweaty nursing baby and we were all worn out from road trips and not having naps. (They drove a lot longer than we did). Really I am hoping they come to the Catholic Family Conference in August here. Our conference is about 20 times bigger than the homeschool conference- I think they might find some people here who would like their stuff.