Monday, February 3, 2014

Keeping the toddler busy during school

   Brenden has a little table and chair, in addition to the high chair he sits in. Today he decided he wanted to get down his little water dropper and sponges and his sister's kitchen bowls to play on his table. He really enjoys doing his owns separate activity, he feels like a big boy I think- he has a certain confidence about him. Kids love the water play time, you don't need to give them a lot of water to play with either. And yup, they spill it, but they think it's fun to clean it up by themselves. Allow them to make the "oops" and show you their spill and tell them gently to clean up their mess. It's all a game to them. It's teaching them a life skill.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.