Saturday, February 1, 2014

St. Brigid's Fire- Check out this song!

Sorry I am a little behind in music since I have 3 kids but this song is an awesome song for today. It came from our friend Michelle. Excuse me while I go and have a beer. My daughter is dressed up like St. Brigid today and we still have to do some arts and crafts and we want to make some bread. It's getting late! Happy St. Brigid's Feast day!


** oh guess if you didn't know, it was Saint Brigid who said "I would like a great lake of beer For the King of Kings. I would like to be watching heaven’s family drinking it through all eternity."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.