- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Saturday, February 1, 2014
St. Brigid's Fire- Check out this song!
Sorry I am a little behind in music since I have 3 kids but this song is an awesome song for today. It came from our friend Michelle. Excuse me while I go and have a beer. My daughter is dressed up like St. Brigid today and we still have to do some arts and crafts and we want to make some bread. It's getting late! Happy St. Brigid's Feast day!
** oh guess if you didn't know, it was Saint Brigid who said "I would like a great lake of beer For the King of Kings. I would like to be watching heaven’s family drinking it through all eternity."