Thursday, February 6, 2014

when you run out of poetry on the syllabus....

Well Knox finished the whole year of poetry for Kindergarten in December. So we are now using a book called All Creatures Great and Small, illuminated by Isabelle Brent. I guess we could just be done with poetry and find something else too, but I haven't figured out what that is yet.



 It's pictures are beautiful with golden borders. We liked the Crocodile poem and the kids memorized it quickly, we are going to chose a new poem now, but I have to read a few of them and decide. They are pretty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.