Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Catholic Authors 4-SIGHT Edition printed in 1949 by Neumann Press (through page 5)

This book was recommended in the DYOCC by Laura Berquist. I was suprised I found a really good copy for sale on Amazon- call it luck. I know they are hard to come by and expensive (I got mine from Canada for $9 with shipping- go figure). Anyway, I thought I better share it with my readers who want to see the info in this book.  I am happy to share whatever info is in it, so I will answer whatever questions I can about it. I will keep adding pictures as I have time (its rather a thin book- like an oversized pamphlet).










No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.