- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Crock pot cooking has been on the dinner menu
I really like the Crockin Girl's website. They have a ton of good recipes to use. If you want to see what we have been using off their website here's my last few weeks of dinner meals, and next weeks meals too (it's just a spread sheet). If you go on their website you can search for those meals. They are simple and don't require any effort obviously since it's a crock pot. Making the shopping list is easy too btw, not a lot of exotic ingredients to search for.