Friday, March 21, 2014

Hurry post coming down on Holy Saturday! Link to free Children's Stations of the Cross book.

Ok, I got confirmation from Mrs. McKnight that this is the link! She said to let you know it will be coming down on Holy Saturday, so download that book now for free!!  Please forward my post to your friends ;)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/212996302/Children-s-Station-of-the-Cross 


If you want to see Mrs. McKnight's other book on Amazon here it is. I own both, my kids and I love the ABC Life of Christ...it has a twist to it being in chronological order ;) Here is my review on it.

Want to see our book lists? click here



Please leave a comment for Mrs. McKnight here if you like her wonderful book! Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kerensa, This is Amy Zaleski from Annapolis - do you remember me? I remember when you only had 4 little ones! So, I saw your ABC Life of Christ in CHC catalog and thought it was a lovely book, then I noticed your name! I thought there has to be only one Kerensa McKnight. so then I happened upon this blog and visited your website. Boy, you have been the busy woman! Congratulations on all you accomplishments - herbalist, author, and not the least - mother of 8 beautiful children!! Awesome lady. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and wish you many blessings on all your endeavors. God has truly blessed you. I will be buying your book and passing the word. All the best, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Kerensa via email!

    Hi Amy, of course I remember you! Thank you so much for all your kind and encouraging words. So nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded it! Thank you so much for sharing, Shannon and Kerensa!

    ReplyDelete

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.