- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
St. Patrick's Day parade
We had a great St. Patrick's day on Saturday. Some of our family walked in the Parade with the pro-life group Kansans for Life, and then later that day my sister invited us over for corned beef and cabbage, and cabbage rolls- my personal favorite and some Guinness beer floats.
My kids and mom walked in the parade, here's our silly pictures. The parade was so long my little Genna was getting tired and melted down- she did a lot better last year so we were all surprised.
LOL! This is my neighbor Debbie! She's a funny lady! The green moustaches were her idea!
St. Patrick give us your blessing!