Monday, April 7, 2014

felt banner pieces for the post below

In case while you are free handing it on felt you want a closer look. I got lucky on the donkey- yea, normally I would have expected that to turn out like a duck or probably more like a rabbit, maybe a bull. But at least the kids know what it is for the sake of Palm Sunday next week.

 (You can tell by my crooked crosses and my sad sun and not so symmetrical cup drawing was not my major- it'd be nice..say some arty person like the owner of Catholic Icing came up a template..hint hint...Wonder if she would read this?? Some one tell her- I love her drawings.)


Oh yea, Brenden broke the crown of thorns....sniff..tear


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.