Saturday, April 12, 2014

Menu plans for Holy Week

I am planning out our Holy Week menu- there is a lot of symbolism in it, with figs, hot cross buns, Judases..etc. *You should read the history on hot cross buns.
 If you have some suggestions please tell me, I am looking for ideas for the menu. (I haven't had lamb in a long time, but if there is a savory lamb crock pot recipe, I am all ears- must be kid friendly). I am typing up a shopping list too, so if you want the shopping list I can post that too, just leave a comment. Sure makes it easy when it's already done for you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.