Sunday, April 6, 2014

my embroidery project

I started this a few months back on some felt. I got tired or thinking what I was going to do with it- maybe for a bible book cover for one kid? Or could be for a rosary case? Not sure I want to make more of them at this point?? lol 
  This was the first attempt I have had at embroidery since girl scouts or 4-H I think so pardon it taking so long. I used Etsy for inspiration. If you compare mine to the professionals...yea, theirs it much better, but I am happy with it none the less.
Don't make fun of my snow man pants...it's chilly tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.