- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Sunday, April 6, 2014
my embroidery project
I started this a few months back on some felt. I got tired or thinking what I was going to do with it- maybe for a bible book cover for one kid? Or could be for a rosary case? Not sure I want to make more of them at this point?? lol
This was the first attempt I have had at embroidery since girl scouts or 4-H I think so pardon it taking so long. I used Etsy for inspiration. If you compare mine to the professionals...yea, theirs it much better, but I am happy with it none the less.
Don't make fun of my snow man pants...it's chilly tonight ;)