Saturday, April 5, 2014

Why we veil statues on Passion Sunday

If you are interested in this practice, here's some information from EWTN on it and from Fish Eaters.. This is Passiontide weekend, even if you don't have them made, take the time and do it this week. Think of the great memories you can make with your kids. There is no template- you just guestimate ;) I was able to make some lovely veils out of some rayon, it's known for draping well! It's thin and floppy enough you can still hang your cross or icons up through the material. I bought mine at Walmart. I think it does shrink if you wash it..fyi.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.