Monday, May 5, 2014

My latest sewing project..car caddy for Brenden

This is an early birthday present for Brenden, it holds six small trucks or cars. I found the idea on Pinterest. It's called a car caddy- you can Google the name and find plenty of tutorials (this is the one I used though.) It took about 2 or 3 hours, while being interrupted and waiting for dinner...etc. 

I found remnants at our Walmart for super cheap- exactly the type of material as she suggested, as well as the velcro and the strap in the clearance $1 bin. So the whole project was less than $5, (I already had the road piece and yellow ribbon at home)








No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.