- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Monday, May 5, 2014
My latest sewing project..car caddy for Brenden
This is an early birthday present for Brenden, it holds six small trucks or cars. I found the idea on Pinterest. It's called a car caddy- you can Google the name and find plenty of tutorials (this is the one I used though.) It took about 2 or 3 hours, while being interrupted and waiting for dinner...etc.
I found remnants at our Walmart for super cheap- exactly the type of material as she suggested, as well as the velcro and the strap in the clearance $1 bin. So the whole project was less than $5, (I already had the road piece and yellow ribbon at home)