Saturday, May 3, 2014

Showings, Open House, Easter, Birthday, Anniversary, Familia, Catechesis, Pope Party..whew! AND GARAGE SALE!

So I know I haven't been on here at all much lately. I wanted to explain to you why, so you know I am not flaking out suddenly. 

April and May are typically nuts for us. And that's why I have been AWOL. Triduum, Easter, Birthdays, including my own, wedding anniversary, Familia, Catechesis, road trip to Brad's mom, Pope Party for Divine Mercy Sunday, Open House and showings since we are on the market, and a garage sale have been occupying my time as of late. AND May will be no different...but I promise to put some fun pictures up eventually so you can see.

Here's a humorous one for you. What does a bunch of boy's baby clothes look like after a random 55 mph plus hot straight line Kansas wind blows through your driveway only and not across the street? 



It leaves your baby clothes about a block away in the empty field to the east..Oh and full of grass and dirt. See the people waaay off in the back ground they are retrieving clothes in the neighbors yards across the road.


Here's the May book list.




May Book List

Dedicated to Mary



St. Monica  Feast Day May 4

Saints Live and Illuminations
Miniature stories of the Saints  book 4

St. Comgall  Feast Day May 10
Once upon a time Saints

St. Damien Feast Day May 10
St. Damien of Molokai

St. Pachome/ St. Dymphna  Feast Day May 15
Saints for Girls- stickers


St. Brendan Feast Day /May 16th
Wisdom of the Celtic Saints-lots on St. Brendan


St. Pascual    Feast Day May 17

St. Dunstan/ St. Yves  Feast Day May 19
Saints Lives and Illuminations

St. Rita   Feast Day May 22
Saints for Girls- stickers
Miniature stories of the Saints  book 2

St. Julia  Feast Day May 23
Miniature stories of the Saints  book 2

St. Philip Neri   Feast Day May 26
Miniature stories of the Saints  book 3

St. Bede   Feast Day May 27
Saints Lives and Illuminations


St. Angela  Feast Day May 31
Miniature stories of the Saints  book 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.