Thursday, July 31, 2014

something to add to your music program- free scared music study.

My friend Maureen sent out this link earlier today! I signed us up! If you are in need or just want something different to do with music in your home check it out. It starts in September. Have you figured out when schools starts up yet? I can't wait! Funny how excited I am to get back to normal again around here- although we haven't been "normal here" since we just moved. My kids are looking forward to it too. We just need routine and this house settled..period.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing on your blog, Shannon! I'm happy you signed up; I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.