Wednesday, July 30, 2014

update on book organization

  MY KIDS LOVE having their own special colored sticker on their book. Tonight at story time, I said grab a pink and green or yellow book off the shelf (I digress- seriously- have you thought about the reading list on MODG for 1st grade? I hope some of the books are on tape, I am not so sure I can read them all out loud in time- we are getting an early start).
  They fussed over which books were "theirs" for the year and were excited to see their own little shelf. It was awesome!! I recommend labeling your books somehow- research other's ideas, maybe something will work for you. I say it's successful already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.