Friday, August 15, 2014

For people who need help with toddlers and preschoolers and some distracted Kindergartners



picture cards for dry erase you can make at home
dry erase boards and their own mini felt erasers


games post
We started playing this one- we had it up in the shelf for awhile- they love it. It teaches fractions using pizza.

new puzzles are constantly being purchased, we love Melissa and Doug obviously and I find all mine used- hey we love to save money cause we are moms! ;)

Pattern Blocks is def a favorite
Puzzle Map of the USA- love this one!


If you have little little kids and need/want a board game....
Maisy Mouse's board game- is definitely for kids who are just learning to take turns and match


(Check on Pinterest too, and sort through the labels on the posts and maybe more will pop up- I am heading to bed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.