Saturday, September 6, 2014

Catholic Mass felt themed playset.

  I really really wanted to find time this summer to make little felt Mass sets with my girlfriends, but we moved right after vacation, and then my friends also had their crazy schedules tied up too. So we didn't get together. But I was lucky and found a very inexpensive set on Etsy. It is very cute! The priest gets a couple of wardrobe changes which is nice to match the liturgical calender. Here's the link to the etsy shop if your interested. It looks like she makes kid sized vestments too for Mass kits. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.