- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
feltie soft Guadalupe dolls
This is my first try at soft felt saint dolls- you can see they aren't perfect and they are on the wee side. But my kids will still like them. I think I will save them for December 12th- just have to hide them away ;)
Just need 6 colors of felt and regular yellow and green thread. Then for the stars yellow embroidery thread (just tie knots).
Stuffed and sewn with blanket stitch with orange embroidery thread around the orange felt.