- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Saturday, September 13, 2014
finding the right table clothes/ Liturgical clothes for our prayer tables
I don't know how many of you sew, or have time to sew...I love to sew- but I don't have enough time it seems ;) But I can't pass up a good deal on the right tableclothes when they are $.99 from a thrift store. We just got lucky last week and picked up some tableclothes that will make excellent seasonal Liturgical clothes for all our tables. I like the old looking stuff personally- I know that may not be some people's taste.
It's sort of hard finding solid green tableclothes period but a tableclothe that happens to be the right size, and then also red or purple. I think the red and purple ended up being table runners. YOu could also search for flat non ruffled window valances. We also found some white lace table runners/ doilies in different sizes to layer.
kids table updated with lace doily