- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Sunday, September 14, 2014
Late reminder for your Pardon Crucifix for today and tomorrrow
Hopefully some people out there remembered to kiss their Pardon Crucifix today, as today was the Exaltation of the Cross- you should have noticed Father wearing red today ;) Also tomorrow is the 7 Sorrows of Mary. So again tomorrow! I found a sweet little chaplet you can say as well. Yea for feast days as my kids say! That book on Marian Devotions I told you about last spring has some good ideas for celebrating this feast as a mini-Lent. You can see parts of the book for free here.