Sunday, September 14, 2014

Late reminder for your Pardon Crucifix for today and tomorrrow

  Hopefully some people out there remembered to kiss their Pardon Crucifix today, as today was the Exaltation of the Cross- you should have noticed Father wearing red today ;)  Also tomorrow is the 7 Sorrows of Mary. So again tomorrow! I found a sweet little chaplet you can say as well.  Yea for feast days as my kids say! That book on Marian Devotions I told you about last spring has some good ideas for celebrating this feast as a mini-Lent. You can see parts of the book for free here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.