Thursday, October 2, 2014

Feast of Guardian Angels. Angel of God my Guardian Dear..


One of our neighbors, we hadn't met yet, came over last night with a chocolate cream pie from Carriage Crossing!!! (Our favorite restaurant!) My jaw dropped- how could she possibly know that? She didn't but boy she must have good taste!


Tell me that's not food for angels! I didn't have to even cook an Angel Food cake today- we just feasted on the cream pie this afternoon and took our angels to Mass this evening.


The kids with their books




We added a solar powered spot light to our Marian Garden. It just what the garden needed!

Mary Queen of Angels pray for us!

Angel of God my Guardian Dear, 
to whom God's love entrusts me here, 
ever this day be at my side, 
to light to love to rule to guide. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.