- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Our Lady of Czestochowa
A long line to venerate the icon- to the back of the Cathedral and up the side, we didn't attempt to go in line before Mass- we just sat down- front row.
There were many sick and elderly coming forward, it was really beautiful observing everyone as they venerated Our Lady.
Our new Bishop said Mass.
Knox and Grandpa (Knox was touching Blessed Miraculous Medals to the Icon).