Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Saint peg dolls my sister gave us back in 2012

Here's the saint peg dolls my sister made for our kids back in 2012 for Christmas. She made a really nice post about them. (**update Nov. 2015- I just was informed her blog is closed, I have no idea if you are able to view them at all now). I took pictures for a friend, so I figured I will just post them for all to see. But I think you can find most everything now on Etsy for sale if you need other saints and can't make them yourself. I am not sure who's missing out of this bunch- currently they are sailing the seven seas on my kids pirate ships and half seem to be missing under couches or driving a Tonka fire truck . By the way, I didn't water mark my photos, please don't use them illegally by reposting them, they are mine, not to be used anywhere else on the internet. We can all play nice right?


St. Jude, St. Brendan the Navigator, Our Lady of the Rosary




St. Kateri, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, St. Augustine





St. Cecilia, St. Gianna, St. Maria Goretti




St. Genevieve, St. Joan of Arc, St. Martin dePorres




St. Thomas Aquinas, St. Michael, St. Nicholas





No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.