Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Presenting the 2014 Saint peg doll exchange!

My apologies- for not having this up sooner. I am in the middle of battling the flu with our entire household AND our sewer backed up too- leaking all over the basement- so much was covered....gross. ANYWAY- We exchanged our Saint peg dolls during CGS. Three were not able to come- so look for those pictures later- I hear they are really cute!




(In order left to right)
Juan Diego, St. Agnes, St. Francis, St. Clare, St. Matthew, St. Luke, St. Helena
(in order made by from left to right)
Emily ,Christine, Shannon, Corinne, Jenny, Stacy, Maureen




St. Juan Diego


St. Agnes and St. Francis
(mine was St. Francis- St. Agnes (by Christine) makes me ashamed of his simple stick figure face..lol)


St. Clare, St. Matthew


St. Luke (with the ox) and St. Helena

Don't forget to check back for the ones that are missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.