Saturday, December 13, 2014

Starboys set and Lucy crown from Scandinavia

If you aren't feeling crafty or have the time (cause time is precious this month) and want to celebrate St. Lucy's feast day. There are options to buy the St. Lucy feast day items on Amazon.

Starboy Hat and Star Set

 Starboys hat and star set (really cheap considering)

Lucia Crown
            The Lucia Crown


LA Linen™ 6x104-Inch Satin Sash, Pack of 1. Red. Made In USA



          You can even buy the red sash. I couldn't find a white dress immediately, but a oversized white t-shirt will do, maybe last years white Easter dress too?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.