Thursday, January 8, 2015

Epiphany dinner and cake, prayer card

There wasn't quite enough batter in my one box for some reason, so I had to pour some extra strawberry batter into the second pan on top of the sprinkle mix...it came out pretty. And there is a baby Jesus in there somewhere. Genna found it when we cut and ate the cake!




 Putting on the last M&M





Be careful with that cake Knox!



Miss Julia cutting stars for an Epiphany Star Appetizer




They decided to come in formal wear to dine





He was working very hard on a felt crown, he got a lot done by the time we left.


mmm...chocolate


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.