- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Thursday, January 8, 2015
Epiphany dinner and cake, prayer card
There wasn't quite enough batter in my one box for some reason, so I had to pour some extra strawberry batter into the second pan on top of the sprinkle mix...it came out pretty. And there is a baby Jesus in there somewhere. Genna found it when we cut and ate the cake!
Putting on the last M&M
Be careful with that cake Knox!
Miss Julia cutting stars for an Epiphany Star Appetizer
They decided to come in formal wear to dine
He was working very hard on a felt crown, he got a lot done by the time we left.