- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Happy Feast of St. Sebastian- and arrow snack
The stores put out their candy months in advance it seems for holidays- so take advantage of it! These were made with Hanover's pretzels and Cherry Jelly Hearts in honor of St. Sebastian. The red hearts represent his martyrdom- which he suffered twice.
Later tonight, our homeschool group had a meeting (it happened they needed a meeting place) so we volunteered our house. The arrows were a hit!