- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Happy Feast of St. Thomas Aquinas!
mmmm...tasty.... brownies with some sort of vanilla peanut butter pudding and chocolate Cool Whip. Pretty sweet for the Angelic Doctor's feast day. (It's somewhere on my Pinterest board)
we couldn't even eat it all... it was TOO HEAVENLY.. ;)
St. Thomas Pray for Us!