- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Thursday, January 1, 2015
Happy Feast of the Theotokos!
We are on the mend...made it to mass for the first time in what seems weeks. Thank you for your prayers. My husband has been at work for 40 hours now. So we had to celebrate the New Year with a fancy tea party last night with out him. Tonight again with out him we had another nice dessert. Lucky for him I am making another one for tomorrow's feast day.
Theotokos of Vladimir (my favorite icon of all time, my husband is attentive to my icons and gave it to me as a gift a long time ago)