- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Friday, January 2, 2015
I forgot to tell you
We unanimously decided that our family's saint this year is going to be JPII! I couldn't get anyone to agree on any suggestions for weeks. Then as we were coming home from mass- the Holy Heroes CD was playing JPII's story and my kids were all screaming "yes! yes!" when I suggested it. There was no doubt in their little loud YES.